At ID Work Studio, we know that tired old offices hardly motivate employees to work efficiently and changing up your workspace can spark innovations. We’ve witnessed successful office interior design can result in a positive impression on customers as well as an increase in productivity and inspiration of employees. Regardless of your business and your purpose of building a new office or refreshing your old one, we will walk you through the whole design process, maintaining an open and constant communication. From the initial design to project execution, you can rest assured that our Office Renovation solution is not only an accurate reflection of your corporate’s style, taste and culture but also a place where your employees can fuel their creative minds and share innovative ideas.
Our Office Renovation services include:
- Attending design meetings to understand the intent and to provide constructability and cost input
- Concept Proposal, Space Planning, Zoning, Master Plan, Perspective Image, Color Story, Scheduling, establishing preliminary cost budget and establishing preliminary project schedule based on actual anticipated scope of work
- Client Review & Approval. Refining Preliminary Design. Renovation Cost Estimation
- Floor Plan: Planning the entire space focusing on usability and functionality
- Design Scheme: Proposing the color for the entire space, and to decide the materials for flooring, wall and ceiling etc
- Lighting Plan: Planning of light distribution, and selection of the type of the light source to make a attractive space
- Select painting, proposing accessory to match the interior image
- Renovation Cost Estimation
Engaging ID Work Studio to implement your Office Renovation projects will bring you an amazing craftsmanship beyond expected at a competitive price. Contact us or email us now to schedule an appointment to our showroom!